Deal or No Deal Game Show, Jumbo Card Game
Now play the hit game show right in your own home or on the go with the all-new Deal or No Deal Jumbo Card Game! In Deal or No Deal, it’s a process of elimination that leaves a player with two “cash-stuffed” briefcases to choose from, if they don’t accept an offer from the banker first. Challenge a pal to see who winds up with the most “cash” in the end.
- PLAY THE TV SHOW AT HOME: The Deal or No Deal Card Game has the same basic rules as the hit television show. Players try to have the last briefcase they choose contain the highest amount of money possible.
- FAST-PACED FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Take turns being player and host in this game of twists and turns, hesitation and anticipation.
- TAKE THE DEAL … OR THE BRIEFCASE?: Over the course of the game, players are confronted with choices including taking an offer from the banker and ending the game. Which will you choose?
- QUICK START, FUN AND ENGAGING: Take out the game components, read through the easy-to-follow instructions, then get ready to play Deal or No Deal! For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up.
- Includes: 1 Scorepad, 26 Briefcase Cards, 26 Cash Cards, 1 Bank Offer Guideline Card
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. If you have a problem with a Spin Master product that you purchased from an authorized seller, we’ll resolve it! Because Spin Master is unable to control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, the Care Commitment is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers. The Care Commitment is limited to the original end-user purchaser. You may also be required to provide proof of purchase and/or a picture of your product to Spin Master to verify eligibility. Spin Master reserves the right to verify information, require a valid proof of purchase, and to deny request in its discretion